Saturday, May 1, 2010

Prometo recordarte siempre

 

A quick post because tomorrow I wont have time. It's a very simple outfit but I love it. By the way, these are my new jeans leggings, I think they're so cute! I wore this outfit with my new jeans jacket and a yellow scarf, but it was too hot to wear it when we were taking photographs.
Yesterday I climbed a mountain with my mum , we had so much fun, I'll post photos soon! Have a nice day you guys xxx


WHAT I'M WEARING
Jeans legging - local store
Shirt - H&M
Shoes - Victorias
Bracelets - Vintage
Scarf - H&M
* Share some love, leave a comment!

7 reacties:

Cindy Van Dyck said...

Mijn sjaal is van H&M! The garden collection :D

X said...

Gracias por tu visita.
Bonito blog.
Saludos

Princesa said...

Los vaqueros son prenda estrella, me encantan.

El baúl de mi moda said...

Muchas gracias por tu cometario en look 10,y también por seguirme hora yo también te sigo.
Besos!!

Arushi Khosla said...

cute pics :)

Elena said...

Gracias por tu comentario, tienes un blog muy bonio, te vistiaré mas a menudo,
Un besazo!

Kirsten said...

Hey! Je hebt wel mooie foto's op je blog. Echt origineel gemaakt en leuk gemaakt :)

xXx

Post a Comment

Share some love, leave a comment!