Sunday, May 2, 2010

La felicidad es un maquillaje

Hey! It's mother's day here in spain (I'm not sure you say it like that, haha). So we went to the aquarium in the morning, had lunch there. And in the afternoon we went shopping and saw Alice in Wonderland in 3D. We had SO MUCH fun! Really... It was a while a go that we hadn't done something togheter, so we enjoyed a lot!
Only one thing made me feel very bad today... my camera. OMG! Really, he makes photos in weird colours and some photos aren't visible. I thought it made be the screen of my camera, but when I uploaded them they were the same. I hope they can fix it in Belgium because I bought it there.
If you want to see more foto's from the aquarium and my outfit click here, the few ones that survived *cry*

WHAT I'M WEARING
Skirt - Pimkie
Shirt - Pimkie
Scarf - from India
Shoes - Local store
Ring - Local store
Bracelets - Vintage
* Share some love, leave a comment!

1 reacties:

TENDENCIOSA said...

Gracias por pasarte por mi blog!!

Me gusta tu look!!

http://historiadeunatendenciosa.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

Share some love, leave a comment!