Tuesday, May 4, 2010



Hey! Here in Mallorca (spain) it rained a lot and all the streets are inundated! So crazy! A few days a go it was so hot and I was laying at the beach the all day and now this? I don't understand this crazy world!
So this is what I was wearing yesterday, I put a sweater on aftherwards because it was soooo cold! Grr. I think I'm going to make some tea and watch a movie. See yah xxx

WHAT I'M WEARING
Pantys - H&M
Shorts - DIY/Pull and bear
Shirt - Pimkie
Jewelry - vintage

 * Share some love, leave a comment!

4 reacties:

Mode Junkie said...

same here! one day i was wearing my summer dresses now it´s back to winter coats and rainboots! yuck. i hate it.

xoxo

Anonymous said...

Leuk dat je weer berichtjes post! :)

FashionHippieLoves said...

lovely outfit!

X

Arushi Khosla said...

jesus lady, how'd you get so gorgeous?!

Post a Comment

Share some love, leave a comment!